Monday, January 20, 2014

I'm in Love!!!




Once again it is I Sara the Blind Dog. Well my little baby girl has arrived. I am so happy the parentals brought her home to play with me.I have mentioned in the past that we could always send her back if she didn't work out. Well...I'm vetoing that idea. I love her. I love her so much I am willing to step aside and co-princess with her. Together we will rule the world..or at least our condo. She crys and squeaks.
Cuddle time
I think it is so cute. It is funny how someone that appears so helpless and weak is so very strong. She may not be strong physically however she can hold an entire room captive. The humans just hold her and rock her everyone is waiitng for her next move. It is so funny to watch them. What makes something so small so powerful? Is it the love she has or the love we have for her or maybe both? Wouldn't it be great if we could put it all in a little pill and give it to all the bad people in the world. Our Nana read a quote the other day: "Your day will go the way the corners of your mouth turn." I guess it means it is all in the attitude. I'm not so sure what that means if you're standing on your head.  But wouldn't it be great if humans could all turn their days happy?
Watching over my baby girl.
I am the happiest dog in the world and my humans are happy too. We're good for each other because
We're good to each other. Be good to your neighbors.
 
Peace
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXo
 
-Sara




No comments:

Post a Comment