Friday, May 18, 2012

Princess Sara

Princess Sara the Blind Dog
Once again it is I, Sara the Blind Dog. As I mentioned in an earlier post It is I, Sara the Blind Dog, I am treated as a princess. Yes... life is good. Let me talk a moment about Love and Validation. I love my family, when my parentals come home from work I bark and jump all the while excitedly wagging my tail. I show them when they walk in the door how important they are to me. My excitement is contagious. They smile and say "hi Sara." I wish people were more like dogs, I think the world would be a happier place. Just think about it, when you come home from a hard day at work being greeted by someone with a smile on their face and they acknowledge your presence with enthusiasm. Children (who, by the way, are my personal favorite) being greeted by their parents the same way. They are welcomed home by parents who are actually happy to see them and not screaming, "Don't put that there, take it to your room and while you're there clean it!" It is sad how humans ignore and judge each other. I don’t care if my family walks around butt-naked to the world, I love who they are not how they look. That is why man’s best friend is a dog. You can trust a dog with all your heart.

As a princess, I have declared the follow rules:
  1. Greet each member of your family when they come home with enthusiasm, (tail wagging is optional).
  2. Do not judge those that live within your household, save judgment for the idiots on the road.
  3. Validate every member of your household’s existence every single day.

Peaccccceeeeeeee over and I’m out!

-Sara
XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment