Thursday, May 17, 2012

It is I, Sara the Blind Dog.

It is I, Sara the Blind Dog. I would like to introduce myself. First of all I am a bitch. I have my own opinion on just about everything, but my views are expansive. I was a rescue dog from an animal hoarder. When my peeps found me I was covered in dog urine and I had puppies running all around yanking on my tits. They weren't even my puppies. YOWZA! I came to a very nice, urine-free home. I loved it!! I lived for a few years with two other dogs Zoe and Hannah. Zoe is a black lab mix and Hannah is a boxer. I CAN kick both their butts in a New York minute. Oh, I forgot, I myself am a min-pin mix. I can see some movement and a little contrasting colors but not much. I can hear just about anything and I love to burrow down in the covers with my peeps. I moved not too long ago and now I live with just my Mom and my Dad. Zoe and Hannah stayed with Nana and Papa, they all love me. My Daddy treats me like a baby. I wasn't allowed on the parentals new bed when it was delivered the other day. Yeah, that lasted about an hour. Woo hoo I have them trained so well. They put up a baby gate, so when they went to work I wouldn't get into mischief. Baaahaaa haaa, I scaled the sucker with my eyes shut. Life is good and I am treated like a princess......as you will see on my next blog. Peaccccceeeeeeee over and I'm out!
-Sara
XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment